Friday, February 4, 2011

I Heart Faces Fix-It Friday


Once upon a time
a girl named Julia stopped trying to catch up on her "Read Through the Bible in 90 Days" (90 Days Project Bookmark PDF) project to take a lunch break. During said lunch break, she happened upon the blog post of a certain Kristen, who was in the midst of bringing up Benjamin (a long and worthy task). Falling headlong into the trap, Julia proceeded to go to iheartfaces.com and partake in one of her favorite pastimes - photo editing!

After some curve bumps and cropping; color, saturation, and level tweaking, the image emerged... ... ... then another! Determined to save herself, Julia halted her photo editing spiral before the images started multiplying and taking over her harddrive (as they were wont to do in the past).

Quickly, Julia wrote a blog post about her adventure and scampered off to find some lunch.


The End   :O)


The Original
Edit #1
Edit #2

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! You did a great job, Jewels. The black and white is my favorite. Love you sweet girl!

    p.s. Through the Bible in 90 days? I am going to have a look at that.

    Love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! You're good! :) I like them both, but you know me...I'm a black and white junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! I love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a genius with the photo edits julia!

    ReplyDelete