Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter in Oklahoma






It was in the mid-70s here in Oklahoma on Friday and Saturday. Yesterday's high was 40. Today's is supposed to be in the 30s. Wednesday's high is supposed to be 14. Cuh-razy! Everyone says "if you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, stay around for 15 minutes and it'll change." I laughed, cause no matter where I've been in the Midwest or South, people seem to say that. But I tell ya what, it's true here from what I've seen! They're talking about up to 8 inches of snow around here. I just hope we don't get massive amounts of ice and loss of electricity like they had last year... that stuff is daaangerous.


We shall see! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! A new post! So glad to see some pics and read a new post. Keep em' coming! Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! I love the new look! And those pictures are incredible! I'm glad to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Praying for snow but no ice storm. They are so damaging and devastating! I love you sweet girl!
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh....the dripping berry photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete