Wednesday, July 7, 2010

:)

 Dear Internet,

Hello. It's been a while since we've spent much time together! I would say I've missed you, but that's not entirely true. See, I miss keeping up with the things that other people write, but when the choice is between sitting with my fiancé very-soon-to-be-husband or sitting with you, it's an easy decision (no offense to my blogging friends out there).

A few of the things I've enjoyed while being away from you...
  • Lee meeting me at the airport with a smile big enough to split open his head and a single red rose.
  • Being back with Lee's wonderful family.
  • Riding in the passenger seat of his truck - going everywhere with him.
  • Beautiful summer mornings
  • Gorgeous summer nights
  • Fellowship with sincere Christians
  • Seeing the Providence of God unfold at every turn
  • Setting up our house :)
  • A million little things rolled into one that just make you sit back and go "Wow. God is so good!"
My family arrived yesterday evening, and it's so good to have them here! Right now, my family and I are staying in the house where Lee and I will live after the wedding. Ah yes, the wedding! Sixteen days and three hours, in case you were wondering.

Sometime soonish, we'll have internet hooked up at the house. Until then, the library is two blocks from our house, so that's pretty convenient. So no, I'm not abandoning you, Internet. We'll meet again. But I've got other things on my mind.        :)          *happy sigh*

Sincerely,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I love how cute you write things, and I love how happy you are. Can't wait to see you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *happy sigh*...really happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitterpated with a capitol "T"!! Love is grand! We are so happy for you both! See you in four days.
    xoxo
    Love, Mrs. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over how happy I am for you. I remember that feeling... that "wow I can't believe God gave this man to ME and we're really about to get married" feeling. And you know what? I still feel that way. (only now it's "I can't believe God gave him to me and we've been married for 5 years!") :)
    Marriage is such a gift. God's wisdom is so great, and his care for us so astounding. I am so happy that you have a good man to lead you through life. I've prayed for the last 5 years that you would find the happiness I have. I thank God that you have found the right man and that you are so happy.
    I love you! :)

    - Boing

    ReplyDelete